Calling non-modal ActiveX DLL form
Author Message
 Calling non-modal ActiveX DLL form

Hi, All!

Can I open a form (that placed in ActiveX DLL) from a MSA97 module not in
modal mode?
I recieved an error:

Error '406'
Non-modal forms cannot be displayed in this host application from an ActiveX
DLL, ActiveXControl, or Property Page.

Help me, please

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Calling non-modal ActiveX DLL form
Sorry, AFAIK, this isn't possible, at least in any supported ways. If you
must use a non-modal form, then you'll have to switch to COM Exe Server.

 -- Dev

Quote:
> Hi, All!

> Can I open a form (that placed in ActiveX DLL) from a MSA97 module not in
> modal mode?
> I recieved an error:

> Error '406'
> Non-modal forms cannot be displayed in this host application from an
ActiveX
> DLL, ActiveXControl, or Property Page.

> Help me, please

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Non-Modal form in VB DLL can't be called from VC++

2. ActiveX-Dll cannot show non-modal forms

3. ActiveX DLL and non-modal forms

4. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

5. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

6. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

7. non-modal form when a modal form is displayed

8. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

9. ActiveX OCX cannot be open form non-modal.

10. Non-modal forms on ActiveX Control

11. Problem with draw order after calling modal a modal from from a modal form

12. ActiveX control on modal form give 'can't show non-modal form when modal form is displayed'