Calendar doesn't work in runtime
Author Message
 Calendar doesn't work in runtime

Hi,
This is the second posting of this. I hope someone can help me with this.

I have a popupcalendar that works in the development db, but when I make a
runtime version it doesn't work. This is in the onclose event. Can anyone
see any apparent problems with this? Your input is appreciated.
Private Sub Form_Close()
Dim F As Form
Dim ctl As TextBox
Dim dte As Date
Set F = Forms![weekly billing]
Set ctl = F![WeekEnding]
ctl.SetFocus
ctl = ocxCalendar.Object.Value

Mscal.ocx is registered since the calendar works in another form.

Thanks
Alan Schwartz

Sun, 02 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Calendar doesn't work in runtime

Quote:
>Set F = Forms![weekly billing]
>Set ctl = F![WeekEnding]
>ctl.SetFocus
>ctl = ocxCalendar.Object.Value

>Mscal.ocx is registered since the calendar works in another form.

>Thanks
>Alan Schwartz

Try

ctl = me!ocxCalendar

or even

ctl.text = me!ocxCalendar

It's a swag..but hey...It's an answer.

jon price

Mon, 03 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Calendar doesn't work in runtime

Alan,
I guess you are laoding the runtime onto another computer. Are you using
the setup wizard to also copy and install the calendar ocx? If youy don't
install it on the target machine, it won't work.
Just a thought.
Doug Hutcheson

Quote:
> Hi,
> This is the second posting of this. I hope someone can help me with this.

> I have a popupcalendar that works in the development db, but when I make
> runtime version it doesn't work. This is in the onclose event. Can anyone
> see any apparent problems with this? Your input is appreciated.
> Private Sub Form_Close()
> Dim F As Form
> Dim ctl As TextBox
> Dim dte As Date
> Set F = Forms![weekly billing]
> Set ctl = F![WeekEnding]
> ctl.SetFocus
> ctl = ocxCalendar.Object.Value

> Mscal.ocx is registered since the calendar works in another form.

> Thanks
> Alan Schwartz

Thu, 06 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calendar doesn't work in runtime

2. Converted macro doesn't work in runtime.

3. try/catch a runtime error doesn't work

4. Screen.MousePointer = vbHourglass Doesn't work at Runtime

5. Showtips property doesn't seem to work during runtime

6. Screen.MousePointer = vbHourglass Doesn't work at Runtime

7. Screen.MousePointer = vbHourglass Doesn't work at Runtime

8. Converted macro doesn't work in runtime.

9. fRefreshLinks Doesn't work if path doesn't exist

10. Windows Service Calling VB6 dll doesn't work but works with VB6

11. IE3 doesn't work after working with webbrowser control

12. Why LoadPicture() works on local pathes and doesn't work on the URLS