Access 2000 & SQL server 7
Author Message
 Access 2000 & SQL server 7

Help, I am just about at the completion stage of a big project for a
university, It is a SQL server database using A2K as a user interface over a
network. I installed it last week and everything seemed to be fine until the
client tried to access it from another building across the road on the same
network, when ever they try to access it from this building the teminal
hangs. it is quite an intricate front end with several connection to the
data through code. The server is an NT4 machine and the clients are all
WIN98.

If any one has any Ideas about what it could be please contact me asap as
the deadline is drawing close and my ass is on the line.  Once again help
many thanks.

Carl

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Access 2000 & SQL server 7

Help, I am just about at the completion stage of a big project for a
university, It is a SQL server database using A2K as a user interface over a
network. I installed it last week and everything seemed to be fine until the
client tried to access it from another building across the road on the same
network, when ever they try to access it from this building the teminal
hangs. it is quite an intricate front end with several connection to the
data through code. The server is an NT4 machine and the clients are all
WIN98.

If any one has any Ideas about what it could be please contact me asap as
the deadline is drawing close and my ass is on the line.  Once again help
many thanks.

Carl

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Executing MS SQL Server 2000 stored procs via MS Access 2000

2. Access 2000 VBA/SQL - cannot create pseudo-index on linked SQL Server table

3. HELP!!..accessing access 2000 with linked SQL Server tables

4. VB6 application using SQL Server 2000 migrating db to SQL Server 2

5. VB6 & SQL Server 7/2000

6. VB6 Enterprise & SQL Server 2000

7. Advanced: ADO & SQL Server 2000

8. Secure VB & SQL Server 2000 code

9. VB6 Enterprise & SQL Server 2000

10. Accessing reports in Access 2000 with SQL 2000 as Backend

11. How to code login SQL Server from Access 2000 project

12. Access 2000 with MSDE (SQL Server)