How to save code???
Author Message
 How to save code???

I have been writing some code for Outlook, but strangely there doesn't
seem to be a way to save a Project.  I seem to be able to save one and
only one set of code in the entire Outlook environment.  Is there a
way to run one program one time, and run a different program another
time?  Seems there ought to be.

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 10:03:49 GMT
 How to save code???
Outlook automatically saves your project as VbaProject.otm when you close
Outlook and respond Yes to the prompt to save. Outlook VBA supports only one
project, using that name.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
   Outlook and Exchange Solutions

Quote:
> I have been writing some code for Outlook, but strangely there doesn't
> seem to be a way to save a Project.  I seem to be able to save one and
> only one set of code in the entire Outlook environment.  Is there a
> way to run one program one time, and run a different program another
> time?  Seems there ought to be.

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:19:49 GMT

1. Macro Paste/Save code

2. Save, Save As Code

3. removing code from a document created via code and save as

4. Code edits not being saved

5. Code to NOT SAVE.

6. Code changes cannot be saved

7. Form error when saving module code

8. Using code to save a record

9. Save report as Snapshot in code

10. Saving code of referenced .MDB project

11. Help - Code not saved

12. Saving records using Code