Destributing VB application...
Author Message
 Destributing VB application...

I'm using in my project reference ms-word library version 8 "which i believe
comes from word 2000" to print some reports in word using the mail merge
function... What are the files that i have to ship with the application in
case the user doesn't have ms-word installed?? and what would happen if  the
user have word 97 or word XP installed instead??

regards..

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 21:08:11 GMT
 Destributing VB application...
Hi Ahmed

Word VBA macros simply will not run on machines that do not have Word
installed. You would be breaking the conditions of your license to attempt
to distribute the files necessary to make a Word VBA macro run - effectively
it would be a full working copy of Word.

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP

Quote:
> I'm using in my project reference ms-word library version 8 "which i
believe
> comes from word 2000" to print some reports in word using the mail merge
> function... What are the files that i have to ship with the application in
> case the user doesn't have ms-word installed?? and what would happen if
the
> user have word 97 or word XP installed instead??

> regards..

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 22:20:27 GMT

1. Destribute an application

2. Destribute an application

3. Destributing VB432-software with CD-ROM

4. Destribute an applcation

5. What files are needed to destribute a Report?

6. What files are needed to destribute a Report?

7. What files are needed to destribute a Report?

8. Running a VB Application within another VB Application

9. Access application to VB application?

10. Converting single threaded application in to multithreaded application using VB 6.0

11. Word Application Not opening from VB application

12. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application