Access.exe path
Author Message
 Access.exe path

How to get the path for Access.exe from code?

Deep

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access.exe path

CurrentDB.name

Quote:

--

Beer, Wine and Database Programming.  What could be better?
Visit "Doug Steele's Beer and Programming Emporium"

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access.exe path

Never Mind!!!

Found it ---syscmd function.

Deep

Quote:

>How to get the path for Access.exe from code?

>Deep

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access.exe path
Glad _you_ found it, because I obviously didn't read your note. (Caught
my mistake when I read your solution!)

Quote:

> CurrentDB.name

> > How to get the path for Access.exe from code?

> > Deep

> --

> Beer, Wine and Database Programming.  What could be better?
> Visit "Doug Steele's Beer and Programming Emporium"
> http://webhome.idirect.com/~djsteele/

--

Beer, Wine and Database Programming.  What could be better?
Visit "Doug Steele's Beer and Programming Emporium"
http://webhome.idirect.com/~djsteele/

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to get path to Access Run-Time exe file

2. Application Setup Wizard Says D:\<path>\D:\<path>\target.exe

3. Computer Name, Exe Name, and Exe Path

4. MSACCESS.EXE path

5. How to determine Path to MSAccess.exe

6. Path to MSAccess.exe

7. Path of msaccess.exe ??

8. Path to Maccess.exe

9. Path to wordpad.exe & Office Applications

10. QuickBasic 7 - Getting Path to .EXE File

11. EXE Path - Help!

12. How to start dos exe with default path information