return the page number from a report
Author Message
 return the page number from a report

How can I pull up a pagenumber for a report?
I've tried this:
dim pages as integer
dim myreport as report

set myreport = reports!labels
set pages = myreport.page

   it always returns the error 'object required'.  what am I doing
wrong?  help!

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 return the page number from a report
Blake,
you can use Pages built-in variable, for example put in OnPage event
Private Sub Report_Page()
    MsgBox Pages
End Sub

--
Best regards,
___________

Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5091/
Moscow MS Access User Group
http://www.arimsoft.ru/msaccess

Quote:
> How can I pull up a pagenumber for a report?
> I've tried this:
> dim pages as integer
> dim myreport as report

> set myreport = reports!labels
> set pages = myreport.page

>    it always returns the error 'object required'.  what am I doing
> wrong?  help!

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to return the current page number

2. How to return the number of pages sent to a printer

3. Paging and number of records returned

4. Report returns incomplete number of records

5. How to Reset the Pages Number on Group Level in a Report

6. Page Numbering for grouped reports

7. Consecutive page numbers on multiple reports

8. Code to place page number text on report

9. Page number problem in Access 2 reports!

10. Pausing Access Reports based on page numbers

11. MS Access Report Page Numbers

12. How to check number of page in Crystal Report