Referencing the Form from Which a Module Function Is Called
Author Message
 Referencing the Form from Which a Module Function Is Called

Is there an easy way to do this?

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Referencing the Form from Which a Module Function Is Called

On Wed, 30 Jul 1997 04:30:02 -0700, "Ioann C. Johnson"

Quote:

>Is there an easy way to do this?

"me" in a form's module refers to the form that contains the code.

-- Jim Ferguson, FMS
   http://www.fmsinc.com

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Referencing a control on a form from function in module

2. Calling a Function in an MS Access Class/Form/Module from an outside application

3. Form call function in module of another database

4. Call module functions from outside of module?

5. How to call a form routine from a module by the form handle

6. Calling A Function (What am I doing wrong)

7. Referencing Access Queries that use Functions stored in a module from VB

8. Call Function of am Modul = Error !

9. Please help me reference an API function declaration from inside a module

10. referencing a control on a caller form from the called form

11. Referencing Form Controls from a Module

12. Referencing objects on forms from Standard Modules?