Procedure working on some machines and not others
Author Message
 Procedure working on some machines and not others

Hi Everyone!

Here is something very strange....I have a development machine that has both
Word 2000 and Word 97 on it.  It is common for me to develop in Word 2000
because of some the features that are readily available.  I have actually
completed 4 other projects using similar techniques and had no problems at
all.

Recently, I ran into a problem.  I developed a form that inserts multiple
documents into a single document.  Everything works correctly in both Word
2000 and Word 97 on my development machine.  However, when I put the same
form onto a user machine it does not work correctly.  Headers and footer
loose formatting -- despite the fact that I wrote code to select the footer
and reapply the formatting.  This is very strange.  -- A while back I did
find that Microsoft changed a constant the represents the page layout
iew.  --  Both constants represent the value 3; so I did a work around  --
some of our machines are 2000 and others are 97.  Now I have a file that
inserts correctly on the development machine but won't even insert on the
user machine???  The section break appears but no file.

Does anyone have any insight as to why this may be happening?  Any
suggestions?
All comments, suggestion, referrals to resources are greatly appreciated!!!

Happy Computing!
MelodyT.

Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:06:28 GMT

1. FileSystemObject: works on some machines, others not

2. FileSystemObject: works on some machines, others not

3. DBGrid Delete Key function not working on some DBGrids while it works on others

4. Error 3071...Why on one machine and not on others

5. Excel file opened in IE3 - on one machine starts Excel, others does not

6. Works on my PC, but not others????

7. Everything works in DEVELOPMENT PC and not others

8. Data Control Refresh works sometimes, others Not?!

9. Everything works in DEVELOPMENT PC and not others

10. SQL statement works sometimes but not others

11. TSISoon still not working on XP - other machines...

12. Eval() Works In 1 mdb (same machine) but not 2nd mdb