DCount - Problems
Author Message
 DCount - Problems

I'm running the following code:-

Set db = CurrentDB()

Set qdf = db.QueryDefs("qdfOrderExport")
qdf.SQL = strSQL

lngRecordCount = nz(DCount("[OrderID]","qdfOrderExport")

At this line I'm getting a Error 3167 message.

I am flummoxed.  Can anybody help

Appreciated.

Richard

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:59:14 GMT
 DCount - Problems
What is strSQL?

Quote:
> I'm running the following code:-

> Set db = CurrentDB()

> Set qdf = db.QueryDefs("qdfOrderExport")
> qdf.SQL = strSQL

> lngRecordCount = nz(DCount("[OrderID]","qdfOrderExport")

> At this line I'm getting a Error 3167 message.

> I am flummoxed.  Can anybody help

> Appreciated.

> Richard

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Sun, 13 Jul 2003 03:07:19 GMT
 DCount - Problems
Sorted out this problem.  I put in a two second wait between assigning
the query the sql string, and before the dcount command.

I think the machine hadn't quite finished assigning the sql string to
the query and this was interfering with the navigation of the
recordset using dcount (or any domain functions)

Anyway!  Thanks!

Richard

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:07:19 -0500, "Viktor Umanskiy"

Quote:

>What is strSQL?

>> I'm running the following code:-

>> Set db = CurrentDB()

>> Set qdf = db.QueryDefs("qdfOrderExport")
>> qdf.SQL = strSQL

>> lngRecordCount = nz(DCount("[OrderID]","qdfOrderExport")

>> At this line I'm getting a Error 3167 message.

>> I am flummoxed.  Can anybody help

>> Appreciated.

>> Richard

>> Sent via Deja.com
>> http://www.deja.com/

Sun, 13 Jul 2003 05:06:57 GMT

1. DCount problem

2. DCOUNT divided by DCOUNT

3. Help with DCOUNT overflow problem

4. Dcount VBA syntax problem

5. DCount and Date Problem

6. Problems with DCount function

7. Dcount function - need help with the criteria part!

8. dcount or counting records code?

9. Dsum and Dcount syntax

10. DCount question

11. sql dcount criteria syntax missing operator

12. Dcount