Automatic Sending of Email by third party software (Access based)
Author Message
 Automatic Sending of Email by third party software (Access based)

You have a couple of options.

If you are in an Exchange environment, you can download and install the
Administrative options package.  This will allow you to configure the
security update.

If you are not, your best option would be to use a third party tool called
Redemption (www.dimastr.com/Redemption).

For more information abuot the security update, see :
http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP

~Please post all replies to the newsgroup~

Quote:
> Hello,
> I'm running a broadcast email function where it uses
> microsoft Access to send out emails via microsft outlook
> using the email addresses found on my access database.  It
> was working for me before but when I applied one of the
> servicepacks for office.  It won't let me send out those
> emails automatically. I get a prompt to ask me if I want
> to continue. Please see word document to see screenshot.

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 05:45:37 GMT
 Automatic Sending of Email by third party software (Access based)
Thanks for the info Patricia.  I knew about the exchange server
solution.  I will try the third party software.  But I was just
wondering if there was a way to code through it...like in VB to bypass
that security.

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 06:07:30 GMT
 Automatic Sending of Email by third party software (Access based)
No, there isn't unfortunately. Well, you can use Extended MAPI but that
requires C++.

--
Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP
www.cardozasolutions.com

~Please post all replies to the newsgroup~

Quote:
> Thanks for the info Patricia.  I knew about the exchange server
> solution.  I will try the third party software.  But I was just
> wondering if there was a way to code through it...like in VB to bypass
> that security.

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 06:28:43 GMT
 Automatic Sending of Email by third party software (Access based)
I know very little about Extended MAPI. Sorry.  I'd suggest posting another
message in the newsgroup about that. In particular, Dmitry Streblechenko
often frequents this newsgroup and he knows much more about Extended MAPI.

--
Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP
www.cardozasolutions.com

~Please post all replies to the newsgroup~

Quote:

> I guess I can go into C++.  It's almost the same anyway. Do you have any
> key suggestions when I do this?

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 06:48:12 GMT
 Automatic Sending of Email by third party software (Access based)

I guess I can go into C++.  It's almost the same anyway. Do you have any
key suggestions when I do this?

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 06:43:20 GMT
 Automatic Sending of Email by third party software (Access based)

Thanks! I'll do that.

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:42:27 GMT

1. Automatic Sending of Email by third party software (Access based)

2. Third Party Installation Software

3. Suggestion for good third party demoing software

4. Sending Email with Default Email Software WITH Attachment

5. access rights issue using a third party dll from my dll under iis

6. automatic send email to owner in list

7. Automatic Sending of Email

8. send email based on a condition

9. want to forward emails sent to CONTACTS based on category

10. Macro to send email based on status of task item

11. Sending an Email based on value in INI file

12. sending emails with aol-software