Access 2000 Exporting/Importing Database Object Groups with Shortcuts
Author Message
 Access 2000 Exporting/Importing Database Object Groups with Shortcuts

I created several Groups with appropriate shortcuts.
Cannot find any reference if and how I can export that to
another database?

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 23:18:18 GMT
 Access 2000 Exporting/Importing Database Object Groups with Shortcuts

Quote:

Hi gsd,

I'll not really sure what you mean by groups, but
lookup 'transferdatabase' command to see if that fits.

Luck
Jonathan

Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:47:19 GMT

1. Importing an Access 2000 table into another Access 2000 database with VB Code

2. importing a freebase 5.0 dos database in Access 2000

3. SQL/MS Access Database import and export ....

4. Importing or exporting from an Access-Database from VB5

5. Access 2000 - missing Database object

6. Very slow save of objects in big Access 2000 databases

7. Database object fail to load after starting Office 2000 or Outlook 2000

8. concacenating a single field from an Access 2000 database while in Word 2000

9. Access 97 TransferDatabase method to import queried SQL 2000 data

10. Problem importing a text file to a linked table in Access 2000

11. Import Text file into Access 2000 table

12. Importing filenames into Access 2000