MP3 Tag Information
Author Message
 MP3 Tag Information

Hello,

Is there any way to access the Tag info on a MP3 file in VBA or VB 6.0?  Or
does anyone know if there is an MP3 object in VB 6.0 or VBA?  I am trying to
go through several thousand MP3 files and extract the artist and title
information for each one.

Thanks,

Todd B

Fri, 14 May 2004 02:02:21 GMT
 MP3 Tag Information
Found the following... (link will wrap)

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mp3+tag+group:microsoft.public.vb.*...
rnum=2&selm=OcVDpTfkAHA.1180%40tkmsftngp05

Quote:
> Hello,

> Is there any way to access the Tag info on a MP3 file in VBA or VB 6.0?
Or
> does anyone know if there is an MP3 object in VB 6.0 or VBA?  I am trying
> go through several thousand MP3 files and extract the artist and title
> information for each one.

> Thanks,

> Todd B

Fri, 14 May 2004 03:21:17 GMT

1. import information from MP3-tag to acces DB

2. Help Reading ID3 Tag Information from MP3 file

3. MP3 ID Tag information in VBScript: a solution!

4. ID3 tag viewing ??? Can you view the ID3 Tag information from an MP3 ?

5. How to read mp3 ID3v1 Tag and other properties in ACCESS VBA

6. MP3 ID Tags

7. Read & write mp3 ID3v2 Tags

8. MP3 playing and editting tag info

9. Read MP3 Tag informations via VB.NET?

10. Need an Easy MP3 ID3-tag editor ??

11. Mp3 id3 tags

12. IDV2 mp3 tag