Minimize the Access Window
Author Message
 Minimize the Access Window

I can use DoCmd.Quit to quit the Access. But if I want to
create a button on a Form to minimize the Access
Application Windows (NOT the In Database Windows), how can
I do it?

Many Thx

Eddy

Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:52:04 GMT
 Minimize the Access Window
Hi Eddy,

This article may be what you need:

148834 ACC: How to Minimize, Maximize, and Restore MS Access 95/97
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=148834

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Leo Chen

--------------------

| Subject: Minimize the Access Window
| Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 21:52:04 -0800

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba
|
| I can use DoCmd.Quit to quit the Access. But if I want to
| create a button on a Form to minimize the Access
| Application Windows (NOT the In Database Windows), how can
| I do it?
|
| Many Thx
|
| Eddy

Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:11:23 GMT
 Minimize the Access Window
Try

    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAppMinimize

--
HTH
Van T. Dinh

Quote:
> I can use DoCmd.Quit to quit the Access. But if I want to
> create a button on a Form to minimize the Access
> Application Windows (NOT the In Database Windows), how can
> I do it?

> Many Thx

> Eddy

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:11:09 GMT

1. Minimizing Access 97 to Windows task bar

2. Hide Close, Minimize and Maximize at top of access window

3. Hiding windows when minimizing modal windows

4. making a minimized window to the topmost window

5. Obtaining windows bitmap when window is minimized and or not active

6. Making Modal Window Minimize Like a Non-Modal Window

7. Minimize database container window by code

8. How to minimize database window?

9. vb restrict method and minimizing ics windows

10. How to minimize Outlook window?

11. Minimize Visio Window

12. How do I minimize all windows, just like the desktop-shortcut