Using a VBA Macro to copy a VBA Macro
Author Message
 Using a VBA Macro to copy a VBA Macro

I have a form that I need to send to others on an
occasional basis.  The form is based on a template that
includes VBA Macros.  I don't want to have to send the
template and the form to allow the user access to the
macros in the template.

Is there a way to programatically copy macros from the
template to the form?  I would like to have the form
automatically pick up the macros from the template.  Is
this possible?  practical?

Thanks for your help.

Sat, 01 May 2004 08:10:00 GMT
 Using a VBA Macro to copy a VBA Macro
Hi Jeff,

Quote:
> Is there a way to programatically copy macros from the
> template to the form?

See if the OrganizerCopy command does what you need.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.mvps.org/word
http://go.compuserve.com/MSOfficeForum

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Sun, 02 May 2004 00:17:02 GMT

1. WORD X: VBA macro including find/replace with styles much slower than regular macro

2. Help: Macro-macros? [PMac VBA-Excel]

3. help: Organizer won't copy VBA macro into Word2000 template

4. VBA coding to call an Excel VBA macro from Outlook

5. Create Validation Rule for Form Control using VBA or Macro

6. Calling a VBA project (macro) using a hot key

7. Running macros using VBA

8. Reading Macro properties using VBA

9. Changing macro actions using DAO/VBA code

10. Auto reply macro using VBA

11. How do you send Outlook 2000 email using WORD 97 VBA Macro

12. Get Image/picture in MS Word using VBA (macro)