PDF output - Q for D Ashish / K Hardwick
Author Message
 PDF output - Q for D Ashish / K Hardwick

With regard to copyright, the terms of use of the code are spelled out
in the code itself.  As part of it is an adaptation of code Ken Getz has
published, you need to honor the copyright restrictions as written -
only he could approve any exceptions.

As far as NT, you'll need to do some research at Adobe about how the PDF
writer gets the filename in an NT environment - the code as written is
based on Acrobat's needs in a Win 95 environment.

You might want to look at the PDF/E-Mail module/add-in from ATTAC
consulting - may give you more with less hassle and research for you.
This did not exist when I wrote up the code you've found.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Keri Hardwick

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am enhancing an application for our client to output the reports as a
> PDF file. I would like to use the code that I had downloaded from "The
> Access Web" site. I hope you do not have any objection to this. If I am
> successful in coming out with an efficient method for the application I
> would require the copyright information to pass on to our client. Could
> you please let me know how to obtain the information.

> With respect to this you had mentioned about setting a [Acrobat PDF
> Writer] section in the WIN.INI file. Can we use the registry instead?
> Because all my users use only WinNT. Is this a restriction with the PDF
> Writer driver? All users at the client have the PDF Writer driver
> installed.

> In the WIN.INI file you have a item called PDFFilename=path\filename.
> Can this value be passed as a parameter to the PDF Writer driver
> directly instead of each time changing in the INI. The reason for this
> is that every day a large number of reports will be printed (60 to 100)
> with each having 4 pages.

> Thanks in advance for all the help.

> Bye & Cheers,
> Venu

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PDF output - Q for D Ashish / K Hardwick
Quote:
> Thanks Keri Hardwick.

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. output to pdf

2. Having trouble programatically switching between fax and pdf report output

3. Outputting Reports in .pdf format

4. Output/Save as .pdf

5. Automate Report Output to PDF files

6. Saving report output to PDF File

7. Output to PDF

8. Output to PDF format

9. Output to PDF

10. PDF Default output help

11. rtf and pdf output from xml

12. US-KS-WICHITA-Visual Basic-MS ACCESS