urgent help required!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Message
 urgent help required!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am using Access 2k 9.0.2720 , and when trying to integrate an addin the
following error occurs:

The Microsoft Jet engine Database engine stopped the process because you and

But this occurs on an empty newly created database or on a db that we have
built.  It happens on all 4 of our machines, and We need this addin for
outlook to work before we can complete a project!!!

Will someone please help!!!

Please Respond to

Mon, 13 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 urgent help required!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrew,
It is difficult to know what your problem is exactly. Please take a look at
http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm

For someone to help, they need to know which addin you are trying to
integrate. Perhaps some code around where the error happens. Also, you will
get the best help if you put an overview of the information as a subject of
the post, not just a generic "help me".

Try reposting with some more specific information, and you will quite
possibly be helped.

Mattias J?nsson

Quote:
> I am using Access 2k 9.0.2720 , and when trying to integrate an addin the
> following error occurs:

> The Microsoft Jet engine Database engine stopped the process because you
and

> But this occurs on an empty newly created database or on a db that we have
> built.  It happens on all 4 of our machines, and We need this addin for
> outlook to work before we can complete a project!!!

> Will someone please help!!!

> Please Respond to

Fri, 17 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. PLEASE HELP - MKS MKD etc - Urgent Help Required

2. HELP - MKS CVS MKD etc - Urgent Help Required

3. Urgent Help Required PLEASE (Thanks!)

4. Urgent help required!!!!! (using PB 3.1)

5. Urgent Help Required - Memory Problem

6. Data Grid Control display problem - urgent help required

7. Urgent help required with Status Bar

8. Urgent Help required using access 8 objects from VB5

9. Data Grid control problem - urgent help required

10. Urgent help required pls - Dynamic form calling

11. Win32 API WM_USER...Urgent Help Required!

12. Urgent help required: C to VB translation