Problem in COM with VB Development
Author Message
 Problem in COM with VB Development

My application contains few forms for interface and a dll
for bussiness logic. I wrote few functions in the dll
which take form / control by reference and manipulate them.
But that is not possible because a form or a control are
out of scope elements for the dll to accept.
How should I proceed with this situation ?
I have lot many functions like clear controls,
enable/diable controls, manipulate grid ..etc which are
very common for all forms / controls in the interface.
I want them to be in component model than compiling every
time.
Please help me here.
thanks in advance
hary

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:36:32 GMT

1. Development environment for COM with VB

2. How does Access development compare to VB development?

3. How does Access development compare to VB development?

4. Problems with C DLL file open when called from VB development environment

5. WININET.DLL problems when used from VB Development environment

6. SoftForces.com - Professional Software Development and Consulting

7. aspSql.com custom software development, cost effectively

8. Problem loading VB Com in VB Script

9. Development question.COM+ Dev w/ GUI dev

10. ? - VB6, MTS/COM+ COM Object Development

11. COM development question

12. Can COM be fitted into distributed development enviroment?