How to tell CDO.DLL is there ?
Author Message
 How to tell CDO.DLL is there ?

Hello all,

I am really new to VB and has a project to do using Outlook programming and
Access. So a button in Access form generates list of people I wan to email
but the error message says

Dim mapiSession as MAPI.Session  - ERR: User defined type not defined. I
assume the CDO.DLL is not loaded properly. Worse, I can not register it with
regsvr32 ?!

Any ideas. TIA

Sat, 22 May 2004 06:36:09 GMT
 How to tell CDO.DLL is there ?
You are not supposed to register cdo.dll by hand - you need to run Outlook setup
again, select "Custom" and make sure "Collaboration Data Objects" is checked.

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

Quote:
> Hello all,

> I am really new to VB and has a project to do using Outlook programming and
> Access. So a button in Access form generates list of people I wan to email
> but the error message says

> Dim mapiSession as MAPI.Session  - ERR: User defined type not defined. I
> assume the CDO.DLL is not loaded properly. Worse, I can not register it with
> regsvr32 ?!

> Any ideas. TIA

Sat, 22 May 2004 10:48:11 GMT

1. Please tell me what I am doing wrong - DAO parameter Append Query :(

2. How can I tell if I am connected to the network

3. Will somebody tell me what I am doing wrong with this ListView Control

4. tell another program i am done

5. How to tell if I am connected with PPP

6. Seeking CDO object reference with correlated CDO PropTags / constants

7. Seeking CDO object reference with correlated CDO PropTags / constants

8. CDO (Rule.DLL)

9. cdo (rule.dll)

10. CDO.DLL for Win98

11. CDO.dll --> Retrieve Address Book

12. distributing CDO.dll for multiple platforms?