different numbers, which is lowest number
Author Message
 different numbers, which is lowest number

hello

i have 3 singles,
ex: data stored in singles
0.22, 0..25 and 0.20

is there a function that gives the lowest number in this example the single
with value 0.20

thanks,
Schorrie

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 01:20:33 GMT
 different numbers, which is lowest number
Hi Schorrie,

I'm not sure that a function exists for that, but you can create your own
that will do the job:

'******************************
Public Sub test()
MsgBox fGetLowestValue(iValue:="0.00025,0.000045,3")
End Sub
'******************************

'******************************
Public Function fGetLowestValue(iValue)
Dim ss() As String
Dim i As Long

ss = Split(iValue, ",")

WordBasic.SortArray ss()
fGetLowestValue = ss(0)
End Function
'******************************

HTH

Quote:
> hello

> i have 3 singles,
> ex: data stored in singles
> 0.22, 0..25 and 0.20

> is there a function that gives the lowest number in this example the
single
> with value 0.20

> thanks,
> Schorrie

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 01:42:51 GMT

1. Lowest whole number

2. RSQ:convert api hi/low to vb number

3. I am looking for a number to words module

4. What Line number am i on?? question

5. I am getting duplicate records, I mean everything is duplicate even Access record number

6. autonumber to start at a different number

7. DTS package execution with VBA - Error numbers different

8. Different Number of Returned Records

9. My Number comes back different

10. Different Random Numbers

11. Reading from different line numbers in a text file

12. Different Number of Records