MSCOMCT2.OCX and DateTime Picker control problem
Author Message
 MSCOMCT2.OCX and DateTime Picker control problem

I am creating my own forms to pop up when a shape is dropped on the
page, using VBA.  Several of the forms needed dates, so I added the
Microsoft DateTime Picker control to the VBA Toolbox, and dropped them
on the forms.  They work exactly the way the date time picker control
works on the default Custom Properties forms.  This added a reference
to MSCOMCT2.OCX, found in the system32 directory.  However, only
machines with Windows XP can run this code; all others throw an error
saying the DateTime control cannot be found.

Does anyone know why Visio can use this control in its default forms
on any machine, but I cannot?  Or why it only seems to work in XP?  Is
there a different library that I should add a refernece to?  Is there
a way to get this control from the Visio library?  Is there another
way around this problem without trying to parse the text in a regular
textbox?

Thanks for any help,
Pete

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:56:41 GMT

1. Date/Time Picker in MSCOMCT2.OCX

2. Date time picker (Mscomct2.ocx) dont work on win 98

3. DTPicker control distribution problem (MSCOMCT2.OCX)

4. Another problem with the DateTime picker

5. Another problem with the DateTime picker

6. Datetime picker control in VB5

7. DateTime Picker control

8. Scripting DateTime Picker Control

9. How to lock DateTime picker control

10. DateTime Picker control VS DataChanged property

11. "Flat" DateTime Picker and ImageCombo controls

12. Free Datetime picker control