comctl1.hlp and cmdlg98.chm
Author Message
 comctl1.hlp and cmdlg98.chm

I have VB5 installed from Visual Studio 97 running on Win98. When I try to
access help on Common Controls and the Common Dialog, I get 'file missing'
errors for

comctl1.hlp
cmdlg98.chm

I know these are both help files but:

a.    why were they not installed originally (I did a custom-full install)
b.    why can't I find either of them on the CD
c.    where can I get them

Thanks

Andrew Aitchison

Sat, 03 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
[...]