MsgBox Question
Author Message
 MsgBox Question

Hi,

in bold and "B" below it. Access 2000 displays built-in error messages the
same way, but I can't figure out how to make it work for custom messages. Is
it possible in A2000?
Alex.

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 07:43:45 GMT
 MsgBox Question
I vaguely recall that this feature was removed.
If you need to do something special consider using 3rd party controls or
pop-up forms.
--
Joe Fallon
Access MVP

Quote:
> Hi,

"A"
> in bold and "B" below it. Access 2000 displays built-in error messages the
> same way, but I can't figure out how to make it work for custom messages.
Is
> it possible in A2000?
> Alex.

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 07:55:01 GMT
 MsgBox Question
See http://www.trigeminal.com/usenet/usenet015.asp at Michka's site.

Don't know whether or not it'll work for Access 2002.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

Quote:
> Hi,

"A"
> in bold and "B" below it. Access 2000 displays built-in error messages the
> same way, but I can't figure out how to make it work for custom messages.
Is
> it possible in A2000?
> Alex.

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 09:18:42 GMT
 MsgBox Question
The article at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q242889 explains what happened and has a workaround.

--

Sco

M.L. "Sco" Scofield, MCSD, MCT, MCP, MSS
Brand New Access MVP!
Useful Metric Conversion #12 of 19: 10 millipedes = 1 centipede
Miscellaneous Access and VB "stuff" at www.ScoBiz.com

Quote:

> Hi,

> in bold and "B" below it. Access 2000 displays built-in error messages the
> same way, but I can't figure out how to make it work for custom messages. Is
> it possible in A2000?
> Alex.

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 10:24:01 GMT
 MsgBox Question
Thanks All,

Quote:
> Hi,

"A"
> in bold and "B" below it. Access 2000 displays built-in error messages the
> same way, but I can't figure out how to make it work for custom messages.
Is
> it possible in A2000?
> Alex.

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 07:12:56 GMT