Removing Db security
Author Message
 Removing Db security

Hello !

I'd like to remove all the security protection I've installed on a database
with the User Security Wizard.

Does someone knows how to proceed ?

Thank's for help.

Jordi

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:21:41 GMT
 Removing Db security
From my head:

log in as 'admin', or whatever account was created as having all rights
remove all groups other than admins and users (probably guests is also a
group)
set all rights for all entities to default (see another database for
reference)
set the password for account 'admin' to nothing. I mean empty string.

--
Thank you. Regards,
Bas Cost Budde, Holland

Quote:

>Hello !

>I'd like to remove all the security protection I've installed on a database
>with the User Security Wizard.

>Does someone knows how to proceed ?

>Thank's for help.

>Jordi

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 20:29:10 GMT

1. Remove all security from database

2. how to remove security features

3. remove outlook view control security update

4. Remove security

5. Access Recovery / Remove Access Security

6. Security - locked out of my DB

7. Any REAL security in Access DB?

8. How secure is VB db security?

9. How to use security Access2.0 db?

10. Security of VB4 DB - Is it better then old versions

11. Security for a VB/Access DB

12. Access Security - Changing DB password from VB?