Send email from Acc97 to Lotus notes email.
Author Message
 Send email from Acc97 to Lotus notes email.

HI,

  We Use access97, and Lotus notes 4.6 for email.
I know how to send emails from access to outlook, but I have had no luck sending
them to Lotus notes (which is what we use at work). I don't want to send them
with outlook since i would have to install this in all of hte users computers.
Has anyone done something like this before? I looked at microsoft web site and
Lotus web sites and no luck.
The notes api is kind of strange.
Can anyone help.....

Thanks

Rodrigo.

Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:31:55 GMT
 Send email from Acc97 to Lotus notes email.
This may help:
http://www.fabalou.com/VBandVBA/lotusnotesmail.htm

Steve

HI,

  We Use access97, and Lotus notes 4.6 for email.
I know how to send emails from access to outlook, but I have had no luck sending
them to Lotus notes (which is what we use at work). I don't want to send them
with outlook since i would have to install this in all of hte users computers.
Has anyone done something like this before? I looked at microsoft web site and
Lotus web sites and no luck.
The notes api is kind of strange.
Can anyone help.....

Thanks

Rodrigo.

Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:47:37 GMT

1. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface

2. Sending email via Lotus Notes

3. Sending Email with Lotus Notes

4. Send Email from VB5 to Lotus Notes

5. Creating but not sending a Lotus Notes email

6. Sending email to lotus notes from VB

7. Lotus Notes Email.

8. Pull Email form Lotus Notes Server

9. VB5.0 & Lotus Notes email - recommendations Please

10. email to Lotus Notes - Recommendations

11. lotus note email

12. email via Lotus Notes?