Access/Word mail merge
Author Message
 Access/Word mail merge

I have an Access 2000 application (Win 98) that is being
installed onto Access 2002 via Office XP Professional (Win
XP).  The application has a number of mail merge
documents.  I am  having trouble getting the mail merge
working.

I have converted the Access 2000 into 2002 using the
wizard.  When I try to reset the data source for the Word
document using the Word 2002's mail merge wizard, many of
my queries in the Access 2002 application do NOT appear as
a choice.  Does anyone know why this happens and what the
solution is?

Mon, 14 Nov 2005 02:47:45 GMT

1. Access - Word Mail Merge

2. dao access word mail merge

3. Word Mail Merge Err - Word could not merge...

4. Formatting Merge Fields in Word Mail Merge

5. e-mail from Access via does not send merged Word document

6. Automated Mail merge from access to word

7. Using Access to perform a mail merge in word

8. Word/Access mail merge automation help needed

9. Mail Merge word/access 2000

10. Automating Word Mail merge from a password-protected Access database

11. Word mail Merge starts second instance of Access

12. Access, OLEObject Datatype and Word Mail Merge