Error creating a new custom task item
Author Message
 Error creating a new custom task item

Hi,

I have a custom task form that I use to create items in a public folder.
Everything was fine earlier this week.  Now
whenever I try to create the form I get this error:

"You cannot post this form to this public folder.  See the public folder
contact."

I thought it was a permission issue so I created another folder and made
sure I was the owner of the folder.  Then
I posted the custom to this folder and then tried to create an item using
the form.  Again, I got the same error.

Does anybody know what causes this error, and how to fix this?

Thanks!

Gang

Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:26:47 GMT

1. Create custom task items for another user

2. Creating New Task Item - VBScript

3. How to Create New Custom Outlook Objects/Item

4. Help::Custom Field in programmatically creating new item

5. How to Create Task Item in Someone Else's Task Folder

6. Is it possible to create custom Task Panes?

7. Custom Menu items disabled - new twist

8. create an e-mail mailing from a folder containing tasks items

9. Creating Task items

10. Activate Remeberfunction in created Task-Item

11. create task item for self

12. Creating custom items by code