Arrays in Access 97
Author Message
 Arrays in Access 97

Is there somewhere I can read up on the use & programming of arrays?   How
do they assist me?   How do I use them?

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Arrays in Access 97
There are lots of reasons to use arrays, internal sorts, temporary
work sets, etc. Plus once an array is populated they are extremely
fast since all data is in memory.

Check out Technet for a few relevant articles to get you on your way:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q109/7/27.asp
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q124/3/44.asp
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q170/7/21.ASP

Steve

Quote:
>Is there somewhere I can read up on the use & programming of arrays?   How
>do they assist me?   How do I use them?

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Arrays in Access 97
Thanks for the response.  I'll check it out today.

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access 97: Sorting Arrays

2. Array of Objects Question - VBA Access 97

3. Access 97: VBA-DAO-Access 97 synchronization problem?

4. Accessing owner of distribution lists and access rights of public folders in Access 97

5. convert Access 2 in Access 95 and Access 97

6. Access 97 upgrade to Access 2000 or Access 2002

7. vba code to copy table from access 97 to excel 97

8. Help Needed - Passing Value from Access 97 to Word 97 Macro

9. Automation Problem with Access 97/Excel 97

10. Urgent : Exporting Access 97 data to Excel 97

11. Access 97 create a Word 97 letter

12. Sending and manipulating data from Access 97 to Excel 97