Remove userform from final document
Author Message
 Remove userform from final document

I've created a long report template that contains multiple
bookmarks and cross-references.  They are updated with a
userform.  A few other procedures for the documented are
also run by clicking command buttons on this form.

Sometimes we have to e-mail the completed report to
clients. I would prefer that they not be able to access
the report update form.  Is there a way that this can be
removed from final "client-ready" documents?  The update
form is opened by clicking on a custom menu that is
created by an auto_macro that runs when a document is
created from the template.

Thanks,
Lee

Tue, 23 Aug 2005 04:28:26 GMT
 Remove userform from final document
Hi Lee,

If you save the document as an .RTF file, any macros in the document will be
removed.

Please respond to the newsgroups for the benefit of others who may be
interested.

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Quote:
> I've created a long report template that contains multiple
> bookmarks and cross-references.  They are updated with a
> userform.  A few other procedures for the documented are
> also run by clicking command buttons on this form.

> Sometimes we have to e-mail the completed report to
> clients. I would prefer that they not be able to access
> the report update form.  Is there a way that this can be
> removed from final "client-ready" documents?  The update
> form is opened by clicking on a custom menu that is
> created by an auto_macro that runs when a document is
> created from the template.

> Thanks,
> Lee

Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:13:21 GMT

1. Acitve X Documents - A Final Act of Desperation

2. Remove title bar from Userform or Window

3. Auto Delete or auto remove userForm

4. userform stops working after removing VB

5. Switch documents with open userform

6. Userform in global.dot on open of document

7. AutoNew UserForm comes up before document?

8. Attributing values to Document Properties with a UserForm

9. Maintaining Active Document Between Userforms

10. showing a document on a userform

11. Pasting Information From A UserForm To A Word Document

12. How to convert userform and mailmerge input into document properties