DAO Problem.....Urgent help needed!!!!
Author Message
 DAO Problem.....Urgent help needed!!!!

--------------F44AFEC777613B35A3F59CE1

Hello Folks......

I am new to this disc. group.  I need immediate assistance.  When I try
to open Access (Office 95)  I get a prompt that reads "Unable to use
DAO,  to solve enter setup and re-install"  When I click ok it then
says, "System error or you do not have enough memory to run the
application"  I checked my ram and I have 55% available.  I did a virus
scan thinking maybe I picked up a virus.  Nothing.  I uninstalled Office
95 and reinstalled it.  Still the same prompt.  I'm stuck here!
Can anyone help me????????????????

--------------F44AFEC777613B35A3F59CE1

begin:          vcard
fn:             Stephen  Bucholtz
n:              Bucholtz;Stephen
org:            Connecticut Community College Coalition

title:          President
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard

--------------F44AFEC777613B35A3F59CE1--

Tue, 16 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 DAO Problem.....Urgent help needed!!!!

Stephen,
You have mismatch daoxxx.dll.  Check out article Q141294 on MSKB
http://support.microsoft.com/support.
---
Mike S.
Optimal Systems Corp.  www.oscorp.com
Software Dev - MSAccess and VisualBasic.

Regsvr32 c:\program files\common~1\micros~1\dao\dao3032.dll

Quote:

>Hello Folks......

>I am new to this disc. group.  I need immediate assistance.  When I try
>to open Access (Office 95)  I get a prompt that reads "Unable to use
>DAO,  to solve enter setup and re-install"  When I click ok it then
>says, "System error or you do not have enough memory to run the
>application"  I checked my ram and I have 55% available.  I did a virus
>scan thinking maybe I picked up a virus.  Nothing.  I uninstalled Office
>95 and reinstalled it.  Still the same prompt.  I'm stuck here!
>Can anyone help me????????????????

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 DAO Problem.....Urgent help needed!!!!

Check Disk space on your primary drive.

Quote:

>Hello Folks......

>I am new to this disc. group.  I need immediate assistance.  When I try
>to open Access (Office 95)  I get a prompt that reads "Unable to use
>DAO,  to solve enter setup and re-install"  When I click ok it then
>says, "System error or you do not have enough memory to run the
>application"  I checked my ram and I have 55% available.  I did a virus
>scan thinking maybe I picked up a virus.  Nothing.  I uninstalled Office
>95 and reinstalled it.  Still the same prompt.  I'm stuck here!
>Can anyone help me????????????????

Fri, 19 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. need Urgent help with this DAO problem

2. Question with DAO stuff - NEED URGENT HELP!!!!

3. Help -- URGENT -- Problems with DAO Library components...

4. Newbie needs help with DAO SQL Query Problem

5. Problems assigning a DAO-recordset to a data control - Need help

6. Interesting problem - Crystal report - URGENT HELP NEEDED

7. Urgent help needed for problem with IPictureDisp and IDL

8. MSFLEXGRID - Alignment problem - Urgent help needed

9. Urgent Help Needed with ADO/Oracle Parameter Problem...

10. URGENT! Help needed in resolving an installation problem

11. URGENT! Help needed in resolving an installation problem

12. DAO installation problem (URGENT)