Question about in-process dll's
Author Message
 Question about in-process dll's

Scenario: I build application A that references a dll
(built with VB), then I build application B that
references the same dll, then I build application C that
references both applications A and B, but not the dll
directly.

Question: does application C have duplicated processes in
its address space? (ie, Am I wasting my resources, and
perhaps I should be using an out-of-process exe instead?)

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 23:04:31 GMT

1. Works ok as Inprocess Server but not as Out process

2. unload an inprocess dll

3. unload an inprocess dll

4. .DLL newbie question - detecting external DLL's?

5. Some questions related to DLL registration process in Windows environment

6. 'Poke'ing and 'peek'ing other process's memory in VB6

7. Q: Getting calling process from in-process server dll

8. Q: Getting calling process from in-process server dll

9. Q: Getting calling process from in-process server dll

10. 'In process' versus 'Out of process'.

11. What's the differance between a ActiveX.dll and regular dll's

12. Taking apart DLL's/Smaller DLL's