CDO.DLL for Win98
Author Message
 CDO.DLL for Win98

not all Cdo.dlls are the same. Which one is for Win98
{wrote a VBA program on win2k, set it up on Win98, but I need the cdo.dll
for Win98 to make it work)
Where to find one?
Thanks

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CDO.DLL for Win98
See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/cdo.htm for a link to Microsoft's page for
ISVs who need the CDO components.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

> not all Cdo.dlls are the same. Which one is for Win98
> {wrote a vba program on win2k, set it up on Win98, but I need the cdo.dll
> for Win98 to make it work)
> Where to find one?
> Thanks

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CDO.DLL for Win98
Thanks for the answer,
I could not locate this link, the only page I found at MS "Where to acquire
the cdo Libraries " is more confusing then the reste of MS documents :))
All I hope for is the CDO.DLL  for win98 second edition (if this makes
sense)
Thanks

Quote:
> See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/cdo.htm for a link to Microsoft's page
for
> ISVs who need the CDO components.
> --
> Sue Mosher
> Author of
>   "Teach Yourself Microsoft Outlook 2000 Programming in 24 Hours"
>   "Microsoft Outlook 2000 E-mail and Fax Guide"

> Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com

> > not all Cdo.dlls are the same. Which one is for Win98
> > {wrote a vba program on win2k, set it up on Win98, but I need the
cdo.dll
> > for Win98 to make it work)
> > Where to find one?
> > Thanks

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CDO.DLL for Win98
If you want to distribute the CDO components as part of your application,
the Microsoft page is relevant.

If you want the user to install manually, they must install either Outlook
(and in Outlook 2000 specifically choose CDO.dll) or Windows Messaging. In
Windows 98, Windows Messaging is buried on the CD. See
http://www.slipstick.com/config/win98-wminstall.htm.

--
Sue Mosher
Author of
  "Teach Yourself Microsoft Outlook 2000 Programming in 24 Hours"
  "Microsoft Outlook 2000 E-mail and Fax Guide"

> Thanks for the answer,
> I could not locate this link, the only page I found at MS "Where to
acquire
> the cdo Libraries " is more confusing then the reste of MS documents :))
> All I hope for is the CDO.DLL  for win98 second edition (if this makes
> sense)
> Thanks

> > See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/cdo.htm for a link to Microsoft's page
> for
> > ISVs who need the CDO components.
> > --
> > Sue Mosher
> > Author of
> >   "Teach Yourself Microsoft Outlook 2000 Programming in 24 Hours"
> >   "Microsoft Outlook 2000 E-mail and Fax Guide"

> > Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com

> > > not all Cdo.dlls are the same. Which one is for Win98
> > > {wrote a vba program on win2k, set it up on Win98, but I need the
> cdo.dll
> > > for Win98 to make it work)
> > > Where to find one?
> > > Thanks

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CDO.DLL for Win98
Thank you Sue!

Quote:
> If you want to distribute the CDO components as part of your application,
> the Microsoft page is relevant.

> If you want the user to install manually, they must install either Outlook
> (and in Outlook 2000 specifically choose CDO.dll) or Windows Messaging. In
> Windows 98, Windows Messaging is buried on the CD. See
> http://www.slipstick.com/config/win98-wminstall.htm.

> --
> Sue Mosher
> Author of
>   "Teach Yourself Microsoft Outlook 2000 Programming in 24 Hours"
>   "Microsoft Outlook 2000 E-mail and Fax Guide"

> Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com

> > Thanks for the answer,
> > I could not locate this link, the only page I found at MS "Where to
> acquire
> > the cdo Libraries " is more confusing then the reste of MS documents :))
> > All I hope for is the CDO.DLL  for win98 second edition (if this makes
> > sense)
> > Thanks

> > > See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/cdo.htm for a link to Microsoft's
page
> > for
> > > ISVs who need the CDO components.
> > > --
> > > Sue Mosher
> > > Author of
> > >   "Teach Yourself Microsoft Outlook 2000 Programming in 24 Hours"
> > >   "Microsoft Outlook 2000 E-mail and Fax Guide"

> > > Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com

> > cdo.dll

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CDO with Win98 and Outlook98?

2. CDO Object in Win98

3. Seeking CDO object reference with correlated CDO PropTags / constants

4. Seeking CDO object reference with correlated CDO PropTags / constants

5. CDO (Rule.DLL)

6. cdo (rule.dll)

7. How to tell CDO.DLL is there ?

8. CDO.dll --> Retrieve Address Book

9. distributing CDO.dll for multiple platforms?

10. Where oh where can I get cdo.dll?

11. MAPI & CDO.DLL

12. check CDO.DLL