How do you write a events thats is call before the item_remove events from Outlook
Author Message
 How do you write a events thats is call before the item_remove events from Outlook

Its seems thats Items is remove before the Item_remove Events its call
from Outlook...

My problems is....

I have a Public folders call Entreprise that is link to a database.
When a item is deleted I would like to check if the database is
available, if so delete the item in the database.... If the deletion
was complete succesfully then delete the item in outlook....

Its is Possible????

Please Help

Marc-Antoine Latour
Strategia Communication Inc.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How do you write a events thats is call before the item_remove events from Outlook
No, it is not possible no matter if you use Outlook OM, X-MAPI or CDO under
Exchange 5.5.
You can do it only under Exchange 2000, look up
IExStoreSyncEvents::OnSyncDelete() on MSDN

Dmitry Streblechenko
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

Quote:
> Its seems thats Items is remove before the Item_remove Events its call
> from Outlook...

> My problems is....

> I have a Public folders call Entreprise that is link to a database.
> When a item is deleted I would like to check if the database is
> available, if so delete the item in the database.... If the deletion
> was complete succesfully then delete the item in outlook....

> Its is Possible????

> Please Help

> Marc-Antoine Latour
> Strategia Communication Inc.
> http://www.strategia.ca

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Common Dialog and Timer Events/MCI Done Event

2. Which Event To Use....Thats the Question

3. Write events to the event log ?

4. Does anyone know how to write an event into NT Event Log

5. writing to event viewer to a new event

6. Making an Event Log Message File in VB (NOT WRITING TO THE EVENT LOG)

7. Writing events to the NT Event Log

8. Event Log: Writing to the NT Event Log

9. Call client events from server side events

10. API Call to Write to Event Log

11. Event Log Backup API call fails for Security Events

12. Calling A Function (What am I doing wrong)