Power Point Application
Author Message
 Power Point Application

Hi
I'm trying to automate PP from Access, I've built a Macro in PP (2000),
which works, and I'm trying to get it to work from Acces (like with Excel or
word)

Well, I just can't get it to work, I guess there is some major mistake in
the sample code here (I've add MS PP 9.0 in the refrences, is that
necesary?)
'''''''Sample code Starts
    Dim oApp As Object
    Dim objActiveWin As Object
    Dim Count As Integer
    Dim intEnd As Integer

    Set oApp = CreateObject("PowerPoint.Application")
    oApp.Visible = True

    'Initialize
    Count = 1
    intEnd = 37
    oApp.Application.Presentations.Add WithWindow:=msoTrue

    For Count = 1 To intEnd Step 1
    Set objActiveWin = oApp.Application.ActiveWindow
    With objActiveWin
        .View.GotoSlide Index:=ActivePresentation.Slides.Add(Index:=Count,
Layout:=ppLayoutBlank).SlideIndex

.Selection.SlideRange.Shapes.AddPicture(FileName:="C:\Directory\Page" +
Trim(Str(Count)) + ".emf", LinkToFile:=msoFalse, SaveWithDocument:=msoTrue,
Left:=-30, Top:=-27, Width:=842, Height:=596).Select
    End With
    Next
'''''''Sample code Ends

Thanks a lot

Gal

Thu, 08 Sep 2005 22:47:18 GMT

1. VBA and POWER POINT

2. HELP shapes and power point VBA

3. Bind a recordset to my power point slide show

4. Runing a Power Point slideshows from another presentation

5. Power Point

6. Help updating links in Power Point

7. VBA and POWER POINT

8. Power point presentation

9. Macro to sort Power Point Slides Radomly

10. Power Point Files into Visual Basic programs

11. Macro to sort Power Point Slides Radomly

12. Power Point macro virus warning error - how Bypass?