"INVALID DATA FORMAT"
Author Message
 "INVALID DATA FORMAT"

I don't know what I did to cause this, but I can no longer
make changes to the VBA codes underlying a form in my
database.  I instead receive this error: "Invalid Data
Format."

I am hoping that someone else has encountered this same
error and can lend me some direction.

Thank you!

Mon, 14 Nov 2005 03:37:53 GMT
 "INVALID DATA FORMAT"
Hi,

This message probably indicates a corrupt code module. Take a backup, then
try compacting and repairing the database. That may fix the problem, but if
it doesn't, create a new database file and import all the objects from the
old database (you will need to recreate any relationships, too). You may
find a particular code module won't import. If so, this is the module
causing the error message. With luck, you should be able open the module in
the original database, copy the code, then paste it in to the new database.

----
Simon Lewis

Quote:
> I don't know what I did to cause this, but I can no longer
> make changes to the VBA codes underlying a form in my
> database.  I instead receive this error: "Invalid Data
> Format."

> I am hoping that someone else has encountered this same
> error and can lend me some direction.

> Thank you!

Tue, 15 Nov 2005 01:23:03 GMT

1. "invalid data format"

2. "invalid data format"

3. Error "321" -- Invalid File Format

4. "Invalid File Format" Error

5. Error msg "Invalid Field Data "

6. "Invalid data source" with DataReport

7. Simple "how to format data" question

8. Need help with "Invalid Argument"

9. "Invalid use of null" error

10. "Operation invalid without current index"

11. "Invalid Argument" Error Message

12. Correcting "Invalid use of Null"