How can i REMOVE the MENUS toolbar in VBA ?
Author Message
 How can i REMOVE the MENUS toolbar in VBA ?

ShowToolbar doesn't work on menus toolbar and the property "menubar" only
allow to replace it with another one of my own.

Thanks if anyone has any idea...

Fran?ois.

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i REMOVE the MENUS toolbar in VBA ?

Quote:

>ShowToolbar doesn't work on menus toolbar and the property "menubar" only
>allow to replace it with another one of my own.

>Thanks if anyone has any idea...

>Fran?ois.

Try this:

CommandBars![Menu Bar].Enabled = False

Rodica

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i REMOVE the MENUS toolbar in VBA ?
Hm, 'DoCmd.ShowToolbar "Menu Bar", acToolbarNo' works for me. Are you
missing a space in "Menu Bar"?
Quote:

> ShowToolbar doesn't work on menus toolbar and the property "menubar" only
> allow to replace it with another one of my own.

> Thanks if anyone has any idea...

> Fran?ois.

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Removing menu and toolbar

2. Removing all menus, toolbars and accelerators.

3. Removing the menu bar using vba

4. VBA code for Finding all the control IDs for a menu or toolbar

5. Overriding Word 2K Menus & Toolbars with VBA

6. Remove menu/menu items from IDE

7. Remove VBA module by VBA

8. Synchronise menus, toolbars, context menus etc.

9. vb5 Customize Toolbars/menus -- can you define sub-menus

10. Need Help: Trouble adding a custom menu pick to a custom popup menu in VBA

11. Removing MenuBar and Toolbars

12. JAVA APPLET TO REMOVE IE TOOLBAR