Word Templates in Outlook
Author Message
 Word Templates in Outlook

I have a word template that has a Document_Open()function to look up the next log number in a database and do a find and replace. This works fine on its own if I open it in word. I then created an outlook form and selected use Word as the default editor and pointed it to the template on a server share.
When I create a new message using my outlook form, the word function isn't working.In fact the outlook form seems to be picking up the document I created the template from and not the template. Also when I close the mail item without sending it , WINWORD.exe stays active meaning I have to end process it. Should I be using VBScript in the outlook form instead to create the word template ?

Cheers
Jasper Smith

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 19:52:20 GMT

1. Export a contact into a Word template through outlook

2. Starting word template from Outlook 98

3. Outlook custom form print to word template

4. Outlook form with Word Doc Template

5. "blowing" outlook data into word template

6. OlCalndr Template with Word 97 SR 2 And Outlook 2000

7. OlCalndr Template with Word 97 SR 2 And Outlook 2000

8. Type mismatch in a Outlook form to Word Template

9. Outlook contacts to a Word 2000 template--VBA?

10. VBS Outlook and Word Template to Print

11. Creating Word documents from an Embedded OLE Word Template

12. insert word object based on a word template?