VB Notation
Author Message
 VB Notation

I've seen several different notation styles used in VB
coding.  Mine is somewhat a mix of them and I'd like to
break myself of that habit.

So, I found this microsoft link will help me and maybe
some of you may find it helpful also if you want to start
using notation or improve your code.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
ID=KB;EN-US;Q173738&

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:58:35 GMT
 VB Notation
If you're talking about Access VBA, then I (and a lot of other Access people)
prefer the Reddick conventions at http://www.xoc.net/standards/default.asp.
Although for VBA in general, it also includes a lot of Access specific rules.

If you're actually talking about Visual Basic the language, then you're in the
wrong newsgroup. The Visual Basic groups all start with microsoft.public.vb.

--

Sco

M.L. "Sco" Scofield, MCSD, MCT, MCP, MSS, Access MVP
Useful Metric Conversion #13 of 19: 3 1/3 tridents = 1 decadent
Miscellaneous Access and VB "stuff" at www.ScoBiz.com

Quote:
> I've seen several different notation styles used in VB
> coding.  Mine is somewhat a mix of them and I'd like to
> break myself of that habit.

> So, I found this microsoft link will help me and maybe
> some of you may find it helpful also if you want to start
> using notation or improve your code.

> http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?
> ID=KB;EN-US;Q173738&

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 05:59:31 GMT

1. scientific notation in VB

2. VB changing var to scientific notation

3. array notation in VB?

4. Exporting to a CSV file and scientific notation

5. Bang vs. Dot Notation

6. Hungarian Notation for Guids?

7. What is m_ notation?

8. UML notation for field/property??

9. .NET code notation

10. Chess Notation Algorithms WANTED

11. Notation for numbers???

12. Question on Scientific notation in Qbasic