Accessing and inserting shared Appointment
Author Message
 Accessing and inserting shared Appointment

I am writing VB script for Outlook 97 to access someone's
shared appointments and storing it to my calendar.  I have
been able to access perticual appointment but I don't know
any easy way to add that person's appointment to my
calendar.

   I know that I can create new appointment object and
copy each property of X person's appointment and save it.
But that will require lots of code.
I was hoping that I can just say

   MyFolder.Items.Add(HisAppointmentObject)
Any help will help.
Thanks
HP

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 06:00:31 GMT

1. How to access embedded appointments in appointment

2. add appointment to a shared calendar

3. Invoking Outlook and inserting an appointment from html

4. Automate appending appointment location to appointment subject

5. Insert Data Into Access Database From SQL Server ADO Insert

6. Exclusive or shared access to Access

7. ADO access to Excel: Exclusive vs Shared Access

8. Add Appointment to Outlook from Access

9. Deleting Outlook Appointment thru Access

10. Outlook -- New Appointments from Access

11. Accessing appointment items

12. Progamatically accessing appointment item as an embedded attachment