multi line text box
Author Message
 multi line text box

I've inserted a multi-line text box into a word docoument
using the text box feature on the control toolbar. Now
everytime I open the document, it defaults to design view.
How can I get around this?

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:36:34 GMT
 multi line text box

Please see my blog (Signature line) > FAQs > Word FAQ > Facade >
Taming Toolbars > Banish design windows

this:

Quote:
>I've inserted a multi-line text box into a word docoument
>using the text box feature on the control toolbar. Now
>everytime I open the document, it defaults to design view.
>How can I get around this?

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
{*filter*} teacher, trainer, tutor, writer, developer

You agree by writing to me personally that any material can be reused publicly unless you explicitly disclaim it. (For List and blog use.)

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:51:36 GMT

1. Printing other lines from Multi-Line text box

2. Line numbers into multi-line text box

3. How to get centered text on a none multi line text box (VB4)

4. How to get centered text on a none multi line text box (VB4)

5. multi line text box

6. Multi-Line Text Boxes and advanced formatting help!

7. Multi-Line Text Box and Scroll Bars

8. Multi-Line Text Box w/ Scroll Bar Question

9. Writing to multi-line text box

10. Creating hot spots in a multi-line text box

11. Sending return characters to a multi-line text box

12. Print multi-line text boxes