Dropping Tables Linked Via code
Author Message
 Dropping Tables Linked Via code

Hi all.

I have a function which links the Access 2000 and Sql
Server 7.0 tables I need at startup.  Everything links
fine and the system runs fine.  Then, for no reason, the
tables disappear.  When I view the tables in the database
window (Table Definitions), the table window is empty.

I will send the code to anyone who has any ideas as to why
this would happen.

thanks in advance for your help.

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 02:00:50 GMT

1. Updating ODBC linked table via code

2. Linking tables via code (multiuser)

3. Linking Tables via Code

4. Making a combo Box Drop Down via code

5. Changing the linked table path without the linked table manager

6. Linking to Oracle tables from Access97 via ODBC

7. Re-linking tables via a procedure...

8. Linking SQL7 Tables to Access 97 via SQLDMO?

9. Database prob in vb5..linking 2 tables via combobox

10. Linking Access table to SQL via VB

11. Link ODBC database via code

12. Linking to SQL server via ODBC in code problem