Disabling the Right Mouse click in an application
Author Message
 Disabling the Right Mouse click in an application
Has anyone been able to disable the Right Mouse CLick to disable all
context menus when running an application?

Bruce Hansen

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Disabling the Right Mouse click in an application
Under Tools|Startup you can uncheck the box for Allow Default Shortcut
Menus.

 -- Andy

Quote:

>Has anyone been able to disable the Right Mouse CLick to disable all
>context menus when running an application?

>Bruce Hansen

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSGraph object: How do I Disable or ignore the Right Mouse click over the graph

2. Disable the right mouse click

3. MSGraph object: How do I Disable or ignore the Right Mouse click over the graph

4. Disabling right mouse click in standard textbox

5. Textbox - disable right mouse click

6. Need assistance to disable right mouse click/ or popup menu

7. Disabling popup menu on right-mouse click in Win95

8. MSGraph object: How do I Disable or ignore the Right Mouse click over the graph

9. MSGraph object: How do I Disable or ignore the Right Mouse click over the graph

10. help with subclassing to disable Right mouse clicks

11. help with subclassing to disable Right mouse clicks

12. Disable right mouse click...