Acc2000 Send a outlook message problem
Author Message
 Acc2000 Send a outlook message problem

Hi.

I have a litle problem with sending more than one attachment with my email
from acc2000 vba.

I do in code : SendMessage(Optional AttachmentPath)

And SendMessage "c:\data\test.jpg"

I Like to send more than one file.

Can you please help me.  Anders DK

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 01:49:55 GMT
 Acc2000 Send a outlook message problem
You could

1 Zip the files you want and send the ZIP file.

2 Use the Outlook Object Model to create a mail message, attach the files,
address the message and send it.

3 Use the CDO (Collaboration Data Objects) library to create, address,
attach and send the message.

--
Regards,
Simon Jones

Quote:
> I have a litle problem with sending more than one attachment with my email
> from acc2000 vba.

> I do in code : SendMessage(Optional AttachmentPath)

> And SendMessage "c:\data\test.jpg"

> I Like to send more than one file.

> Can you please help me.  Anders DK

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:42:33 GMT

1. Acc2000 Send a outlook message problem

2. Acc2000 Send a outlook message problem

3. Acc2000 send a outlook message - query problem

4. Acc2000 send a outlook message - query problem

5. Acc2000 send a outlook message - query problem

6. Send message with Outlook closed using Active Messaging

7. MAPI message Send method puts message in Outbox but it isn't actually sent

8. Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File

9. Sending outlook message using VBA

10. Sending mail via Outlook 2002 - Security messages

11. Send 100 messages from [ Outbox\Hold ] Outlook 2000

12. Sending fax message through Outlook using VBA