Capturing the log in user name
Author Message
 Capturing the log in user name

Hi All,

I recall seeing a thread several weeks ago that someone had a way to
capture the log in user name of the person using the computer. Does
anyone recall this? If so, please post again. I - of course - NOW have a
need for something of this nature! :-)

Thanks and have a great day!

--
 ===================================
| Steve Lang
| slang~at~lcb~dot~state~dot~nv~dot~us
| Legislative Counsel Bureau
| State of Nevada
| 401 S. Carson Street
| Carson City NV, USA
| 1.775.684.6830
| GMT-8
 ===================================

Mon, 09 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Capturing the log in user name
Steve

You could check the MS article for code
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q161/3/94.asp
--
/Anna Bohman
------

------

Quote:
>Hi All,

>I recall seeing a thread several weeks ago that someone had a way to
>capture the log in user name of the person using the computer. Does
>anyone recall this? If so, please post again. I - of course - NOW
have a
>need for something of this nature! :-)

>Thanks and have a great day!

>--
> ===================================
>| Steve Lang
>| slang~at~lcb~dot~state~dot~nv~dot~us
>| Legislative Counsel Bureau
>| State of Nevada
>| 401 S. Carson Street
>| Carson City NV, USA
>| 1.775.684.6830
>| GMT-8
> ===================================

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Capturing the log in user name
Thank you,  Anna. Have a great day!

Steve

Quote:

> Steve

> You could check the MS article for code
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q161/3/94.asp
> --
> /Anna Bohman
> ------
> Bra Utbildning AB, Sundsvall, Sweden

> ------

> >Hi All,

> >I recall seeing a thread several weeks ago that someone had a way to
> >capture the log in user name of the person using the computer. Does
> >anyone recall this? If so, please post again. I - of course - NOW
> have a
> >need for something of this nature! :-)

> >Thanks and have a great day!

> >--
> > ===================================
> >| Steve Lang
> >| slang~at~lcb~dot~state~dot~nv~dot~us
> >| Legislative Counsel Bureau
> >| State of Nevada
> >| 401 S. Carson Street
> >| Carson City NV, USA
> >| 1.775.684.6830
> >| GMT-8
> > ===================================

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Current Domain User Name of logged in user?

2. Capturing systems events when user logs in

3. listing NT logon names of logged on users to database

4. log computer and user names

5. List computer name of a logged on user

6. Find log-on User Name

7. How to obtain logged in user and workstation name

8. NT user log-in name

9. Get the user name logged in other server than current

10. Full name of logged on user?!?

11. Finding the workstation name of a currently logged on user

12. Get the workstation name that the user last logged in with