Passing parameters to SQLServer using a Pass-Through query
Author Message
 Passing parameters to SQLServer using a Pass-Through query

Tring to Pass a few parameters to SQL Server using a pass through query.
The query runs a storeed procedure that requires 3 parameters.Easy enough
if I want to enter the 3 parameters by hand.... I want to reference 3
controls on a form for the parameters and am having not luck...   any
suggestions??

Sun, 10 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing Parameters to stored parameter queries using VB 5's Data Controls

2. Passing Parameters into a Pass-Through Query

3. Passing multiple parameters to Access query using Form List Box

4. Using a Parameter in a Pass-Through query to an Oracle 8 db

5. Passing parameters to Access query using Recordset.Open

6. passing parameter to a parameter query

7. Passing parameter with size >255 chars to sqlserver 6.5

8. Pass Access Query Parameters from Excel

9. pass a parameter to a query programmatically

10. Passing Query Parameter In VBA

11. How do I pass data to parameter query

12. Passing two parameters tp a query in VBA