Getting UML tagged values from VBA
Author Message
 Getting UML tagged values from VBA

I'm trying to get the documentation I write in the Visio UML Shape objects
from VBA.
These are marked as "Tagged values" in properties on the shape (Right
click).
But I can't get the values from VBA.
I'm getting my class names, operations, attributes with no problem. But not
Tagged Values.
My goal is to generate a word document with all the documentation written in
the Visio UML model.
Anyone?

Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:36:04 GMT

1. How to get Tagged Values from a UML diagram

2. Getting Data from UML Shapes using VBA

3. Getting value of list box in VBA

4. Getting form values in VBA

5. Getting values of Excel cells from word VBA

6. getting properties of uml shapes

7. Getting information out of a UML Diagram

8. How to generate UML class by VBA automatically?

9. Drawing UML diagrams Programatically using VBA

10. How to read a UML Diagram from VBA

11. Access to UML objects through VBA

12. Access Visio UML Properties through VBA