Index problems in my DB! Are data now lost?
Author Message
 Index problems in my DB! Are data now lost?

Dear People,

I have a trouble with opening my DB.
I receive the message "<Index name> = "" isn't an index in this table. Look
in the Indexes collection of the TableDef object to determine the valid
index names. (Error 3015)"

How can I fix that problem If I can or my all data 86MB are lost?

Maybe I can remove relations between tables by ADO connection or I can
remove indexes in tables to get free of that problem!

How and what have to I do?

Best regards,
Janek

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Index problems in my DB! Are data now lost?
This is an indication that the MSysObjects table is corrupt.  You can create
a fresh MDB and try importing all objects or download JETCOMP.EXE from
Microsoft's web site, which *might* be able to repair it.

MSKB article Q158933  ACC: Error "<Database Name> Isn't an Index in This
Table" covers all this.

Jim.

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. vb5 i am having problems with lost variables

2. Visual Basic Data Control and Changing DB Indexes

3. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

4. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. Copy Data Structures no data DB to DB

6. How to insert data from un-indexed tabel to indexed table

7. Using textboxes for data entry - Lost Focus Problem

8. Problem - lost of data and queryes in Base of Access

9. Am I Lost or What?

10. I am lost...

11. Why am I losing html formatting?

12. Can Some one help me, I am Lost