API Help: IsComboBoxOpen?
Author Message
 API Help: IsComboBoxOpen?

In Access version 97, I want to detect if a combo box is open (dropped
down) in the KeyDown event. Is this possible?

I implementing spreadsheet like cell navigation in a continuous
form. When a combo box has the focus and is dropped down, I don't want
my cell navigation code to run.

TIA, Kent Bejcek

Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. need help with releaseCapture API and send message API

2. API help: The Kamikaze API Guide - please read

3. WIN 2k API vs WIN 98/WIN NT API - Help needed

4. Latest API Constants/Declares/Types text file and API help

5. Mci Api help Using the cd with api ?

6. Help:Netware API Help File(in Windows Help file format)

7. API API API

8. API, API, Who's got the API

10. shellexecute api help help

11. WIN Help API HELP