Body Layout with an Attachment
Author Message
 Body Layout with an Attachment

That has to do with the format of the message.  If your message format is
RTF (which is what happens when you set the body property programmatically),
then you will see your attachment inline.  If you are using HTML format
(which is probably what you are using when you create the new mail manually)
then you will see the attachment at the bottom.

--
Patricia Cardoza
~Outlook MVP~

~Please post all replies to the newsgroups~

Quote:
> If you create a new mail manually and insert a file, the
> attachment appears neatly at the foot of the mail in a
> seperate footer like area. If I add an attachment in vb,
> it always appears in the top left hand corner of the body
> of the e mail interfering with the body text.

> What am I doing wrong?

> Mike Hoar

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 06:05:26 GMT

1. Q: Attachment: How to insert filename of attachment in message body

2. vbCrLf after attachment - (not '.Body')

3. Retrieving attachments and body from .msg files using a standalone application

4. Html attachment visible in mailitem body

5. Attachments and the mail Body

6. Inserting attachments in body for RTF format.

7. Retrieve HTML body from attachment

8. Attachment in body of message

9. Saving Body Text From Attachments

10. Saving Item.body and item.attachment

11. HTML attachment displayed in message body in MS Outlook

12. Nested Attachments / Forwarded Attachments