Find dialog box options
Author Message
 Find dialog box options

In the following code:
DoCmd.GoToRecord , , A_FIRST
DoCmd.GoToControl "txtSupplierCode"
DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 10, , acMenuVer70

I want the find box to come up and have Any Part of Field as the option
instead of the Whole Field that comes up.  Anyone know an option to do this
in this same block of code to keep the Find Next features?

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Find dialog box options
IMHO, the better way is to use findfirst and bookmark properties, e.g.:
me.recordsetclone.findfirst "SupplierCode Like '" & <something> & "'"
me.bookmark=me.recordsetclone.bookmark

Quote:
> In the following code:
> DoCmd.GoToRecord , , A_FIRST
> DoCmd.GoToControl "txtSupplierCode"
> DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 10, , acMenuVer70

> I want the find box to come up and have Any Part of Field as the option
> instead of the Whole Field that comes up.  Anyone know an option to do
this
> in this same block of code to keep the Find Next features?

Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. setting SaveAs dialog box options

2. Need Help Editing a Document Based on Dialog Box Options

3. Internet Option Dialog Box

4. Options Dialog Box

5. How to create dialog box with option group

6. Internet Options Dialog Box - Best way to call

7. Select Directory dialog box like Comm Dialog Box

8. Automating Find/Replace Dialog box

9. Find dialog box

10. Find dialog box and invisible form

11. Create a Find dialog box

12. POP3 server and SMTP server cannot be found dialog box